RAM X-Grip Springloaded Ruggedized Tablet Holder
*Price may change due to echange rate.
The RAM® X-Grip® universal holder for 9"-10" tablets features an 'X' design that expands and contracts to provide a perfect fit for your device – even if it's in a case. Included are easy access grip knobs located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet.
RAM X-Grip Universal Holder for 9"-10" Tablets
The RAM® X-Grip® universal holder for 9"-10" tablets features an 'X' design that expands and contracts to provide a perfect fit for your device – even if it's in a case. Included are easy access grip knobs located on the back of the cradle for quick release of your tablet. No matter what double socket arm and mounting base you pair the RAM® X-Grip® with, RAM® ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability to achieve the ideal viewing angle – while also extending the life of your phone by providing shock and vibration damping. This version of the RAM® X-Grip® holder is compatible with tablets that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of device with its case, sleeve, or skin when determining the overall size.
- Spring-loaded 'X' design with rubber caps sports great holding power without hiding your tablet; fits most 9" - 10" tablets
- Easy acccess grip knobs on the back of the holder allow for the quick release of your tablet
- Made of high-strength composite and steel components for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
(4) #8-32 x 1/2" Sheet Metal Screws
(2) #8-32 x 5/8" Sheet Metal Screws
Max Height: 10.25" (using optional supports)
Width Range: 6.25" - 8.1"
Max Depth: .875"
(3) 4-Hole AMPS: 1.181" x 1.496"
75 x 75mm VESA
High strength composite
Additional components are sold separately
For orders under € 450 we charge € 25 order costs.
Prices shown on this website are before taxes, currency changes and shipping costs.
For an accurate price please contact our sales team at email@example.com
Shipping costs may vary after receiving the package from the manufacturer. And a recalculation takes place.