Rugged Panasonic toughbook MCA CF-H1
The Panasonic MCA Toughbook CF-H1 is lightweight, robust, powerful while maintaining long battery life and with Panasonic world class manufacturing, quality and service, the only real choice for mobile healthcare professionals.
As the long-standing market leader for robust and reliable mobile devices, Panasonic has developed the new MCA Toughbook CF-H1 in close cooperation with existing customers and the Intel Digital Health Group.
This Mobile Clinical Assistant ( MCA ) is the first of its kind in the world with the high-performance Intel® Atom™ Processor and has been perfectly designed to meet the requirements of nurses and physicians to access and document up-to-date patient information at the point of care or while on the go.
With its fanless design and sealed ports the Panasonic MCA Toughbook CF-H1 is easy to disinfect and meets Hospital Safety Certifications*. The Toughbook CF-H1 MCA allows doctors and nursing staff to benefit from instant access to medical records, accurate documentation of patient conditions and medication and subsequently leading to higher operational efficiency for Healthcare Professionals.
Panasonic toughbook MCA CF-H1 Rugged Features
• First Toughbook MCA device with Intel® Atom™ Processor
• Genuine Windows Vista® Business or Genuine Windows® XP Tablet PC
• Fully ruggedized Panasonic Toughbook design
• 10.4" LCD with dual touch LCD (XGA)
• Easy to clean/disinfect and meets Hospital Safety Certifications*
• Drop resistant from a height of 90cm
• Rugged and lightweight form factor – weighing only 1.5kg
• Dual hot swappable batteries providing up to 6 hours battery life
• Wireless connectivity
• Integrated carry handle
Rugged Panasonic toughbook MCA CF-H1 Movie
Here is the video release of the Panasonic Toughbook MCA CF-H1:
This device is available from December 2008
Rugged Panasonic toughbook MCA CF-H1 Technical Specifications & Data
Look here for the fact sheet about the Panasonic MCA CF-H1